Monday 28 October 2013

TGIFriday's Glasgow Cocktail Menu

I've been obsessed with TGIFriday's for a long time. I can't remember when the first time I went was but I have so many fond memories from going before a Sweetheart's dance in high school to going to the TGIFriday's on my university campus after monthly sorority meetings. My first waitressing job ever was at TGIFriday's as soon as I turned 19 and it makes me smile now that one of my son's favourite places to it is none other than my striped favourite.

So it will come as no surprise that when we were invited to TGIFriday's new menu launch we jumped at the chance. To celebrate the menu launch, 100 bespoke artworks are being created from the inspiration of the 100 cocktails on offer, inspired by the colours, flavours and origins included in the menu---everything from manicures by Boom Nails to amazing paper cutting by illustrator Cat Ingall.



Three Blondes Cocktails

My favourite cocktails were the Bubblegum Daiquiri with popping candy rim and the Red Velvet with Friday's foam but TGI Friday's bartenders will mix you up anything your heart desires. Of course we had to tuck into the new tapas too. I know what you're thinking---Fridays? Tapas? These smaller bites aren't your traditional tapas offerings but instead sharing plates including Jack Daniels Cajun Battered Shrimp, Meatball Sliders and my personal favourite Sam Adams Chili Cheese Dip & Pretzels.


Blonde Instagram


We know cocktails and tapas aren't your normal lunch fare but the lassies are allowed to blow off some steam after work too, right? TGIFriday's will always hold a special place in my heart but with their new cocktails and tapas menu I don't think I'll need to do much convincing to get people to join me there. If you still aren't sure just how fun a night at TGIFriday's can be take a look at this video we made and see for yourself!
  



_________________

TGI Friday's
multiple UK locations including 3 in Glasgow
Glasgow Fort Shopping Park 50 Provan Walk Glasgow G34 9DL
113 Buchanan Street Glasgow G1 3HF
Xscape Braehead Kings Inch Road Braehead Glasgow PA4 8XU

11:30am-11:00pm (closing time varies with location)

No comments:

Post a Comment